This job is home Matériaux audet at St-Marc-Des-Carrière I works in the lumber yard . The job consiste to porvide materials to customer, drive forklif but for drive forklif I have forced to follow a course that gives the evening at centre la croisé I like this job but I prefer de first . At the spring I am supposed to work in the shop.
dimanche 10 janvier 2010
my seconde job
I mentioned earlier which I had two job here is the second .
This job is home Matériaux audet at St-Marc-Des-Carrière I works in the lumber yard . The job consiste to porvide materials to customer, drive forklif but for drive forklif I have forced to follow a course that gives the evening at centre la croisé I like this job but I prefer de first . At the spring I am supposed to work in the shop.
This job is home Matériaux audet at St-Marc-Des-Carrière I works in the lumber yard . The job consiste to porvide materials to customer, drive forklif but for drive forklif I have forced to follow a course that gives the evening at centre la croisé I like this job but I prefer de first . At the spring I am supposed to work in the shop.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire