My favorite season is winter because I can make atv , I know it is a cold season but if you are well dressed it is ok . When people said (Oh I dont likes winter ) I replied if you do not like the winter is that you do anything for the love . In the winter it was many thing to do atv ,ski doo, cuntry skiing, alpine skiing , snowshoeing.
Hello Rémi!!
RépondreSupprimerMe too I like the winter. I don't practise ski-doo or atv. But I practise ice skating. Some time during the winter I go skiing with my friends.
Hi Rémi! you and me are very different you like the rabbit and I don't like and nowyour season is winter and my is summer. Yes, I do ski-doo but I don't like the cold I prefer when the sun shines and when the time is hot.
RépondreSupprimer