dimanche 10 janvier 2010

christmas

Do you like christmas ?
I really like christmas because it was many party in my family and a very good cooker it is not time for make look slimmer hahaha in the table it was many good dish without speaking about dessert , and after eating in my family they play at little game just for fun and when you win you choose a little price but it is an surprise .many time it is a crazy price .

3 commentaires:

  1. Yes Remi I like christmas.
    I can pass a good time whit my family.I can see my cousins,I see that often, because coat it gatineau. 30 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like christmas, because I pass good time avec my cousin and we have a tradition. play hockey just a 1 O'clock AM. It is very nice. I love open gift too.

    Jim

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like Christmas because we can pass this wonderful celebration with family and we eat lots of Christmas cake.
    The time of Christmas is very nice for me because I am lucky to pass this celebration with my family.
    39 words

    RépondreSupprimer