dimanche 10 janvier 2010

H1N1

What do you think about h1N1?
I think the gouvernement as make a big scandal with noting because they claim it was many people who are going to die bot in practice it was 100 death in quebec. In more the gouvernement was by far too much dose of vaccine for the massive vaccination drive . Do you have the vaccine ? I dont have because I think it is not necessities the seasonal flu makes more death than the H1N1.


81 words

2 commentaires:

  1. H1N1 is a not mortal flu. the vaccine is more dangerous. The media say very anything. I am not Vaccine for the raison. It is a technique for relaunch economie.

    Jim

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm agree with you, the governement have exagerated the situationand it's the reason why all people have panicked. Me, I have the vaccin but my parents want I have it but if I had the choice I would decide don't take the vaccin.

    RépondreSupprimer