My favorite animal is rabbit why because I have 2 rabbit at my home Grisoue and Noisette .I have my rabbit since 2 years my rabbit is grey and the rabbit of my sister is brown it is 2 female .
Rabbit is an little animal with great energy it love to run and eat salad . It is realy beautiful and it is very sociabli if it was accustomed to seeing young people
.

I love rabbit, but I never have one at home, because my mother said it is to much expensive. At home, I have one dog, one cat and fourteen fishs.
RépondreSupprimerGood luck for the rest of this projet
Hey i also loves rabbits.
RépondreSupprimerIn Germany when i was young me and my two sisters we also had two rabbits but one morning i found them dead in our garden. I whined the howl daay
I love rabbit.When I was 5 years old I had one.
RépondreSupprimerHe was funny.So you are lucky to have a rabbit.
It's a very cute pets but me I don't really like this animal, I don't know why but it's not in my taste. If I don't like rabbit, I can said yours are very beautiful.
RépondreSupprimerHO! so cute! But I prefer monkey...I don't realy like rabbit because the last time i've take one in my hands, it have...do something in my hands than i've don't have realy like...Monkey is better because they have a brain and they use it!!XD
RépondreSupprimer